Our client is a small, dynamic and ambitious company well established in the real estate sector.
It supports its investor clients in achieving their objectives by offering them a global technical approach: from the audit to the execution of a project (project management).
As a technical consultant, you ensure the smooth running of clients' various investment projects.
Your responsibilities on a project will vary according to the client's request :
- You ensure the follow-up of the technical due diligence, assess the risks and propose solutions through a well-crafted report.
- During the development phase of a project, in order to build your case firmly, you will be asked to give advice on feasibility.
- You organize the work and ensure its follow-up as delegated project manager until provisional and final acceptance.
- You establish and respect the program, the budget and the work schedule.
- You are in charge of coordinating the various stakeholders throughout the project.
- You stimulate and involve each unit and profession (architects, design offices, etc.) and service providers (general contractors, installers, etc.) in the implementation of the project.
- You ensure quality during the execution phase of the work (Quality Survey) to ensure compliance with standards and the strategy implemented by clients.
- You have a minimum of 10 years' experience in monitoring construction projects with a contractor, developer or architect.
- You have an architect or engineer diploma (civil architect or construction).
- You have an excellent knowledge of permits and legislation.
- You are competent in budget and planning.
- You are rigorous, precise and ensure a high quality administrative follow-up of your projects.
- You guarantee a professional, proactive and critical follow-up.
- You anticipate critical situations and be creative.
- You have real coordination skills.
- You are autonomous and plan your work in a systematic and organized way.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to combine rigour and diplomacy in dealing with your colleagues, clients and service providers.
- You speak and write fluently in English.
- You are familiar with Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
A structured and family environment where we share a real passion for real estate and where a sense of excellence is a priority.